Friday, September 9, 2011

Are You There God????

Once again we have been hit with bad news.  Ken had heart tests done last Friday and we received a call from the cardiologist today.  His tests all came back abnormal and they suspect blockage.  He is scheduled for bloodwork on Monday and heart cath on Wednesday.  Most likely he will be taken directly from cath to surgery.  Surprisely, that is what we are hoping for.  If the blockage is too severe we will have to sit down with doctors and evaluate our options since his other health problems will complicate the situation.

I am trying to plaster a smile on my face as every looks at me but inside my heart is breaking.  I am so tired and overwhelmed.  Can this really be happening to my family?  How much is one family to handle at a given time?  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and cherish each moment with your family.

Love,
Christina